Monday, December 1, 2014

S.H.I.T. - Collective Unconsciousness

Year: 2014
Label: Iron Lung Records

Tracks:

1. Collective Unconsciousness
2. Masochism

3. Nobody Knows Anybody
4. The Stimulator

What can be said about S.H.I.T. in 2014 that hasn't already been said ? S.H.I.T. is a recent Toronto hardcore supergroup comprised of members of Violent Future, Molested Youth, Urban Blight, Purity Control, Owl Eyes, and Eating Glass. Greg, who plays guitar in S.H.I.T. is also responsible for Stuck In The City which puts on the majority of punk and hardcore shows in the city. Over the last two years, S.H.I.T. have been the most active hardcore band in Toronto, releasing 3 7"s in 2014 alone, and founding their own show space, S.H.I.B.G.B.'s. The tunes themselves are also ferocious, lightning fast suckers with those deliciously delayed vocals that sound like they're coming somewhere from outer space that we've all come to love. This is the 1st S.H.I.T. 7" and 1000 copies of this were initially pressed: 800 on black, 75 on purple, 125 on blue. A second pressing of this is on grey vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment