Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fucked Up - Crooked Head

Year: 2008
Label: Matador Records

Tracks:

1. Crooked Head (Single Edit)

2. I Hate Summer

I originally thought that Fucked Up releasing a bunch of the songs from The Chemistry of Common Life was a total cash grab. In retrospect, I’m really happy they did this. The double LP version of the record sounds like garbage. Due to the length of the songs, the double LP comes off sounding super compressed, too quiet, and pretty lousy. Listening to a few select singles off this record at 45 RPM is definitely a treat. Crooked Head isn’t really one of my favourite tracks off the record, but whatever. I don’t know how many of these were pressed but it must have been like a million, because Matador put this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWFnti4pas

No comments:

Post a Comment