Monday, May 7, 2012

Eating Glass - Feed Them To The Vultures

Year: 2009
Label: High Anxiety, No Idea Records

Tracks:

1. Cannibals
2. Amongst The Wolves
3. My Own Hell/Watching The World Burn
4. King Of Frauds

5. Beating Myself Up
6. Feed Them...
7. ...To The Vultures
8. Coming Clean

You know that kind of hardcore that isn’t brocore but sounds kind of like brocore because it is so pissed off? That’s basically Eating Glass. Super pissed off, heavy-sounding hardcore to which people could either throw down or slam skank depending on their level of machismo. Don’t get me wrong though, this is a good 7”, although at 9 songs, it is a little too long for my taste. Jose, the singer from this band now plays in S.H.I.T. and Gaucho. I don’t know exactly how many of these were pressed but I think the yellow vinyl version of it is the standard pressing, 100 were pressed on jade green vinyl, and 30 copies have alternate art for the band’s record release and were on grey vinyl. I think there’s also like 3 copies on brown vinyl or something weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE6UfZUvIE8


No comments:

Post a Comment