Monday, May 7, 2012

The Endless Blockade - Primitive

Year: 2008
Label: 20 Buck Spin

Tracks:

1. Angra Mainyu
2. Irrationalism Liberalles
3. Raised By Wolves
4. Death To Spies
5. Pig Life
6. Perfection
7. The Stain
8. Thick Skin. Transparent Blood
9. Like Partridges
10. The Endless Blockade
11. 93 93/93
12. Path
13. Do Not Resuscitate

Throw out Christ and bring back Thor. I would argue (and I know that many agree with me) that Primitive features The Endless Blockade at their best, writing violently thought-provoking music and lyrics. This is also my favorite powerviolence record of all time. Jello Biafra sings The Endless Blockade on this record and the record comes with a Rasputin poster. There's also 100 copies of a limited sleeve which I wish I had. Nuff said.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXT72f-jk5w


No comments:

Post a Comment